LEGITIMATE Calgary Moving Company
A legitimate mover in opinion should be a mover who cares for your valuables and give it a proper maintenance while transportation .He should be honest so that he cannot misguide and loot you. And when you get in contact to such a mover the stress caused during moving reduces as you can trust on your mover but make sure of one thing that the mover should be a licensed one.
What to start on with:-
To get associated with the legitimate Calgary movers, it is important that you start on with some of the questions for self. These questions are going to make the best possible solutions for bringing down with legitimate movers. These are like that of:-
- Does the company know about and agree to abide by the terms of the Guidelines for Movers Company. Does the company provide you with a pamphlet that outlines customer and mover rights and responsibilities, as well as written material regarding mover liability for loss or damage, optional programs available, limitations on liability and additional costs associated with each level of liability?
- Is the moving company Calgary insured? Ask them to provide you with the insurance company’s name and policy number.
- Does the company have their own equipment, or will a sub-contractor or another company be providing the service? Which company? What is their record like? Get references.
- Who will be providing services at the end of the move, such as unpacking, claims settlement, and storage? Is it the same as the original company, an affiliated van line, or someone else?
- If your belongings will be left overnight in a moving van, will the van be kept in a secure facility? Be sure to use a company that uses vehicles designed for household goods moving and storage.
- Whose storage facilities will be used – the company’s or a third party’s? It’s a good idea to visit and check out the company’s offices, storage facilities and vehicles before you move.
- Does the mover have a Workers’ Compensation Board certificate? If not, you may end up paying for any employee injuries during the move.
How important is the estimation process:-
- When asking for an estimate, be sure to give the mover precise information about the location of your old and new residence. Notify the movers of obstacles such as stairs or escalators that will require special navigation. To avoid being charged more later on, give the movers as much information as possible.
- It is helpful to make an inventory of everything you want moved, from the basement to the attic, and ensure that special arrangements are made for goods requiring special attention (e.g. electronics, appliances, pianos).
- Be sure to get estimates and all other assurances in writing, including the delivery date, as well as the full name of the person you spoke with.
- The estimate should be on company letterhead and state the name, telephone number and address of the company, as well as a full estimate of the number of boxes to be moved, the size and value of items, the cost per hour or flat rate and terms of payment, and timing of services to be provided. If items are being moved out of the country, be sure to obtain the name and address of the moving agents who will be handling your move at the destination.
It is essential to get through the most exclusive points being mentioned for the legitimate movers. You must not take risk with the factors as they are going to be carried on with a lot of care. http://www.calgarypromovers.com